Mobile devices quarantined in Exchange Online Office 365

If you have ever had Exchange Online quarantine one of your mobile devices it can be entirely frustrating. Recently I ran into a problem after enabling MFA for all users on an Office 365 tenant where no matter how many times I allowed the quarantined device from the Exchange Admin Center or from Power Shell connected to Exchange Online nothing happened it just re quarantined within a second. This was until I found a suggestion turn the users device off, then allow the device and then turn the device on and it worked. Such a simple solution.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *